Sunday, April 4, 2010

Weekend Haul


I enjoy reading others hauls.. hauls makes me happy!
This is my first haul post..should be exciting :)

Last Saturday, I went to Market Market to checkout the counter of LA Colors.
I was supposed to get a couple of nail art pens, unfortunately, there were only 3 or should i say 2 colors left (green, orange and green with glitters). You'd think Id get the green and the orange for variety. Well...I got both greens. Lol. I love greens (except veggies ;p )

Twas fun to travel around the city that day since most people are hitting the beaches due to the Holy Week. No traffic!!! ^_____^
Went to Robinsons Galleria, St. Franics Square and Megamall. All these malls in 4 hours or less!

Ended up with these....Elf Brightening Eye Color in Ivy, Elf EyePrimer and Liner Sealer, Elf WaterProof Eyeliner Pen, LA Colors Art Deco mint green & the green glitter, LA Colors Color Craze Power Outage and Electric Charge, LA Colors Nail Laquer Flashy Fuschia, LA Colors Eyeliners in blue, apple green and mahogany, a nail dot stick, a nail art brush, Konad stamping set, Maybelline Clear Smooth Minerals Foundation, headbands, a mini notepad.

Oooooppsss. Now that Ive listed it, its a loooooot considering Im a cheapo. I buy these cheap stuff but end up with a big bill because I end up buying a lot!! I am again reminded to bring someone when shopping else the haul everytime i go out. hahahaha. My card company is happy again but my pocket isnt! Though, Ive been lemming for most of these and I got them listed somewhere so either I buy them all at the same time or one by one which I think is the same! Still, I gotta stay away from malls this week. O_o

Anyway, I've tried most of these (I cant help it!) and so far Im liking all of it except the Elf Waterproof Eyeliner Pen. It maybe waterproof but it aint oilproof! My eyelids ate most of it within 2 hours. (No, I didnt use the primer because I was in a hurry) Ill try with the primer next time. I wasnt expecting much from this anyway because its only P129.75. I just wanted to see if Ill find it easier to apply. Im currently using Stila Smudgepot which stays on the whole day but Im not good at applying it, it flakes on me too. Maybe I need to practice more. Not really sure.
Okay, Im blabbing away, I gotta stop.

Ill leave you with this picture of the fish! Got this last night from Bibliarch. The fish is cute, but the it was the stars that got me! It even matches my nails ^___^


Hope everyone had a fun, relaxing weekend!!



muchlove,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment