Tuesday, April 20, 2010

PrettyNails Nail Art Pens!



Today, I met up with Nikki of Askmewhats for my PrettyNails order!
These are what I got from her...




12pieces 2way nail art pens. you can use these either as a nail art brush or as a nail art pen/dotter. pretty convenient right? ^_^
Price P850 (approx $19)


Rhinestone wheel Price P250 (approx $6)


She even got me a freebie! NYX eyeshadow in Tropical



I adore Nikki's nail arts. She got me inspired to go back to doing nail art and I've been wanting to purchase these pens. Unfortunately, she's out of stock of the 24pieces pack so before the 12pcs run out, i already got mine!

I played with it a bit but I didnt use it yet because I have another nail art on mind which I did earlier. But Im pretty sure these are good products!

If interested, just go to www.prettynails.multiply.com ^_^


Also got these polishes from The Face Shop Price P95 (approx $2)
BL606 and WH004
The clear one is so cute with all the glitters and stars.
Its like the body glitters from Barbie I had when I was young with the stars and butterflies.
pretty noh?

And because my nail polishes wont fit in the clear box i got from Japan Home, I got another one!
I still cant fit them properly in an organized way but at least they'll be well kept :)

The new one!

There's my nail stickers, new nail art pens, TFS, etude house and LA Colors polishes


This the old one with my local polishes, mostly Caronia and Bobbie and some polishes from Canada (my grandma and aunties bring loooots of em when they visit)


Im supposed to post the nail art I did earlier but Ill do it tomorrow instead because I have to prepare for work now *yawns* LOL.






No comments:

Post a Comment