Sunday, April 4, 2010

Starry Starry Nails



First Konad attempt.

stuff used:
LA Colors Color Craze Power Outage
The Face Shop top coat
Konad m3 plate
Konad white polish


I got the Konad stamping set over the weekend and I was very excited to use it. I got the set with the m3 plate because first, i like stars!, second, its got pretty simple designs and because its my first plate, i dont want to have much complications over my nails ;p


I had a hard time applying the colors mainly because the room I was in wasnt well ventilated . I was also in a hurry,I dont know why! Maybe because the instruction says I need to stamp it quickly, so I was doing everything fast?! LOL. By the way, some stars arent complete stars as I might have missed a stem or two, Ha!
looks red in the photo but Power Outage is a dark fuschia/magenta color with glitters. I have yet to learn the proper lighting and taking pictures of my nails.

Ill keep in mind to try something daring for my nails next time. My nail arts are always simple and safe it bores me when i look at it now. $(' _ ')$


4 comments:

  1. I also would want to get a Konad nail stamping set. Right now all I can do in my nails are strawberries and watermelons - manually :D

    PS: Thank you for the birthday greetings! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks lady_myx! ^_^

    welcome krissy! I only got that little set so I can test if Id love to use it. And I did!
    Hmmn.. watermelons. havent tried them on my nails but id surely want to have real watermelons now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice konadicure :)
    i have a giveaway on my blog come on see if you want !!!

    ReplyDelete