Sunday, April 4, 2010

Etude Love.




What's in the bag???
It's Etude House GR605 and GR601 with nail stickrs

And this are my Etude Nails.



Right. right. These nails are from weeks ago and Im just posting em now which explains the twice in a day nail post. Three if I get to take a picture of my current nails which I did a few hours ago today.

Ive been keeping the pictures for posting thats why they're here now v^___^v


stuff used:
Etude House GR601
Etude House Nail Stickers
Dashing Diva nail paint
The Face Shop top coat

The Etude House polishes are very creamy and runny. I had a hard time applying them and since I used two coats like I always do, it ended up really thick. But I love the colors so I still love them!


Etude House is a Korean brand endorsed by Park Shine Hye (You're Beautiful) and Lee Min Ho (Boys over Flowers). Obviously, Im into Kdramas. ^__^

Are you lovin anything Korean??





muchlove,

Jen





No comments:

Post a Comment