Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Orange you glad??


My nails for the next few days...


I was going for a gradient effect but it didnt came out exactly gradient. lol.
Though when i look at it, it somehow does, just dont stare at it or else youll see its just pretending to be gradient!! hihi.

I got these polishes from Watsons few months ago.

Bobbie Premium Nail Creme Glaze in I DO
*forgot the price but definitely less than P40 (less than $1)
such a cute name for a polish!


Sassy Colors in FIRE OPAL P13 only!!

*This is a steal for me because even if i didnt get the effect I was looking for, I liked the texture of the polish. I want to use it again soon as the main color! Applies easily! Would have to make swatches for this, only downside is, I have a feeling the color chips easily. But for P13?? good enough for me :)



So what I did was apply 2 coats of Bobbie Glaze I Do. Then the Sassy Color's Fire Opal onto 1/3 of the nails. Since I was going for gradient, I wanted the orange polish to be a bit sticky to have that effect but turns out this polish is very concentrated and it applied evenly over the first polish.
What I did was, while its not yet dry, I applied another coat of Bobbie Glaze I Do to give me the effect I want and hoalah! Gradient-gradientan. hehe.

I used Konad m3 plate to add the white and red flower designs. I had a hard time using Konad's red special polish. For some reason, it wont stick properly to the stamper unlike the white polish. I dont know why. *Molla Molla*.


Added rhinestones on some nails for "arte' effect.

Even though I had a hard time doing this because of the stamping part, Im quite satisfied with the results. I like looking at them now!

No comments:

Post a Comment