Monday, April 12, 2010

Sunny San Juan



Its a hotta hotta summer!
If you're in the Philippines, you are also experiencing the burning heat of summer like me.
And what other way to beat the heat but to hit the beach!

One of my cousins is here on a vacation from Dubai and she set up a swimming day at San Juan last Sunday. We didnt go to the posh resorts as this was all expense paid by my cousin and she's on a budget! (I've only been to San Juan once before, we stayed at the Blue Coral ) ^_^ I didnt get to take a picture of the cottage but its big enough for 20 (P2000-P3000) if for just the day. Its got bamboo tables and a huge bamboo bed. There were a lot of kids/babies in the family so the bed was useful for the kids' naptime.



It was super hot I didnt want to go out of the cottage but when my cousin said we'll go do a photoshoot around the beach..I cant say no!

So with my beach hat (P40..less than $1)..we went on a stroll along the beach.


Our cousins came along so it ended up as a photoshoot of ourselves! LOL.

We're planning to hit Puerto Galera or Enchanted Kingdom this weekend, but Im not sure yet because I havent been feeling well the past few days. Body and stomach ache. I got a mild fever yesterday, luckily it subsided after getting myself some medicine and a decent sleep.

That's it for now. I gotta take my rest, it'll be busy at work tonight, definitely need lots of Zzzss..


San Juan, Batangas


muchlove,

Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment