Sunday, April 4, 2010

Nail it!


Whoopie! First post. O_o

As this is my first post for this blog, Im a post my first nail art! ^__^v

Now dont expect too much because first Im a newbie, second I dont have steady hands, third..nuf with the excuses. okay just lemme show you the picture. lol.

By the way, my fingers are all small and im tan and I do household chores that why my digits arent all princessy and stuff. ;p




Ive loved nail polish ever since I can remember and I did nail art when I was in highschool (used regular polishes, twas pretty hard to make 'em flowers). I kinda sticked to just the basic polish when I...got older ^_^

2 months ago, i was browsing the web for reviews about Stila's cherry crush and bumped into Askmewhats blog (Hi Nikki!). She's got all these tutorials for nail arts and i was inspired! Thus the hands on the photo above.

stuff used:

The Face Shop PP404
Dashing Diva nail paint D08 (white)
Dashing Diva nail paint G13 (red)
The Face Shop top coat
for the dots: i just used the tip of the metal pusher ^_^
*not sure if the number for DashingD is for the color. but i cant find anything else so.. :)


This is a very simple nail art with lines and dots. I didnt want to make it too colorful or too extravagant looking.

I've been following lots of beauty bloggers for the past months browsing, reading and just learning. Now, I may not be much of help but somehow I want to give back what these blogs have shared to me. *sobsob* ;p



muchlove,
Jenobebs





2 comments:

  1. it was great meeting you in person beauty!!!! Goodluck with the nail art design!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks! im pretty sure it'll be fun! :)

    ReplyDelete