Monday, May 31, 2010

REALity.

Hello June!!

and no... I dont have a friend by the name of June. I am trying to welcome the month of June with open arms packed with all the positivity i can muster in this post!! ^_^

May has been one crazy month for me. A lot of things happened...and my family went through a lot that I dont want to think about it anymore.
In this age and time it's easy to escape and just be in a world of our own. But..sometimes..no matter how we ignore things that are happening around us, we'd have to face it eventually.

I saw this post of a friend which I'd like to quote.


"If reality hurts, you don't spend enough time there."









3 comments:

  1. May was crazy for me, too! I really hope June will be good for us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MAY was a bit messy month for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fingers crossed and prayers for us three.

    Its been a week of June and so far so good. Keeping my spirits up! ^__^

    ReplyDelete