Monday, May 24, 2010

Nail Up (Korean Polishes) at Trinoma!



So I was in Trinoma last Sunday and stall caught my eye. I went giddy at the sight of all the lovely colors... ^_____^

I dont remember seeing that store in Trinoma the last time I went there, but I rarely go to Trinoma since its far from my place so anyway... I asked the sales person and if I remember correctly they opened just last April. *im super forgetful*


On to the polishes...

they got all sort of Korean polishes....what caught my eye was the BK polishes because I just recently saw a blog about it. I have always been curious about the polishes used by most polish addicts (OPI, China Glaze, Zoya etc) but they're not available here locally and Im not into online shopping (yet!..) so all I do is stare at all those lovely colors. Imagine my joy when I saw these.
Finally! I can try nail polishes which are used by the bloggers outside the Philippines!

BK polishes for Php120

upper most shelf: BK polishes Php120 (18ml) huge bottle!
middle shelf: BSJ glitter polishes Php150 (15ml)
bottom shelf: glitter polishes not sure what brand but price less than Php150

BNC polishes Php80
I shouldve bought some of these so I can compare to TFS polishes but I still have a lot of unused/used only once bottles, I want to use em again which I wont be able to do if I keep buying new ones.

stamping sets. wasnt able to get the name but its not Konad. the set with the stamp with 2 plates is only Php200. Sadly, they dont sell per plate. I strangled myself so I wont buy the set because I already have Konad stamp tools and I just want additional plates.
They got lots of nail stickers too which I didt bother to look at because I still got loads of nail stickers waiting to be used.


Here are the more pictures to drool for...

they all look so cute lined up like these noh?
on the bottom part of the shelf are nail art pens for Php100 each. I didnt buy any because I have a 12piece set already which I also havent used much except for dots. Gotta get those creative juices flowing and do some nail arts soon!

Lookie at their packaging...cute!

And these are what I got. Just two ^___^
Ive been checking out glittered polishes lately thats why I got that glittery one.
I have to remind myself not to get blue and green polishes anymore, I dont know why but I always end up buying green/blue polishes.


Nail Up is located at Trinoma, 2nd floor...er...dont know which part that was but its in front of Mizuno shoes store
^___^
harhar.

3 comments:

  1. did you get their phone number?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i dont. i dont think they have a phone on the stall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi po. i have a question, i bought a bnc "two-way nail art point pen & brush" but i can't seem to find a way to open the lid of the brush. help?

    ReplyDelete