Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Elianto Moisture Lipstick in Sweetie Red


It's been so hot in the Philippines lately because of El Nino and putting on any type of makeup is such a waste because it'll melt with sweat it no time at all.

I'm not the type of person who sweat much. Really. Even if I jog around I'll only get that damp feeling but no trickling sweat. Never. Now my sweat still doesnt trickle but imagine waking up with your arms and legs damp. Ew right? And this has been happening for weeks :(
Rain, please come na! Me calling on the rain is such a big thing because I dont like the rain..at all.

My point is...with me reading all these blogs about make up and colors made me realize how pale i look and I want to get an extra color on my face but I cant do make up now because of the heat. I want to have color not the just-out-of-the-shower look which I usually sport. :D Which brings me to buying a tube of Elianto Moisture Lipstick in Sweetie Red. Because aside from my nails, lips doesnt sweat too!! (or does it??..hehe)

This is the first lipstick I bought.Ever. and I'm turning 26 this year so yeah, I'm always a late bloomer in anything.

Now onto the tube.


looks kinda red and it is named Sweetie Red but this is pink!




my lips are naturally dark without anything in it. my upper lips are darker. and no, i dont smoke.

with Elianto Moisture Lipstick in Sweetie Red
I usually do lipbalm&/concealer-lipstick-lipgloss pattern but this one is just the lipstick for photo purposes.

It's got just the right amount of pink. Not too loud and not too light.Perfect for daily use at work. Creamy. No smell. Stays on for about 2-3 hours without eating. I had to behave like a good girl and check my lips every now and then so see if the color is still there. I'm a lipstick eater!

This color doesnt stain the lips so once its gone the color is gone too. Which I think is how it is in most moisture lipsticks.

Overall, this is a good product with a pretty shade of pink. Definitely a good buy!



Got this at SM Makati Beauty Section Elianto kiosk for P299 (around $6-$7)

The Moisture lipstick line's got several other colors:
Natural Purple
Juicy Orange
Pinkish
Hot Maroon


For store locations in the PI.


I talk too much! LOL.




No comments:

Post a Comment