Tuesday, May 25, 2010

T.O.P. = LOVE ♥♥♥



I've only known Big Bang from their first Lollipop video but got hooked just recently when TOP kept staring at me in their Koe Wo Kikasete MV. rawr. lol.

From then on my Ipod is on Big Bang all the time!

from the music video that started it all. *sigh*

*dont look at me like that. haha.

So happy to find this blog bigbanghaven with lots of Big Bang updates. I'm definitely getting my daily dose of TOP from there ^____________^ *super big grin :D

ya, TOP! Surprises me everytime and makes me adore him even more.

Thank you so much Misereme. You are heaven sent. Just like our big bang boys!



*photo from bigbanghaven.blogspot


2 comments:

  1. I haven't heard of them! I should probably check them out.

    Rachael

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachael,

    They're a Korean boyband and they are gooood :)
    recent songs are Koe Wo Kikasete and Tell me Goodbye which are both Japanese release ^_^

    Tell me what you think!
    Thanks for folowing :)

    ReplyDelete