Monday, May 24, 2010

Of green and blue.


Over the weekend, I got two new polishes from the Nail Up kiosk in Trinoma from my previous post.

BK Korean polish Php120

Very easy to apply. Not sticky at all. Dries easily.
*my pinky is already topped with glitters


BSJ polish with blue glitters.Php 150 Its got dust-like glitters and bigger round glitters.


I wanted to use both of them so I topped the blue glitters over the green BK polish anf TFS topcoat and heres how it looks like:


Notice the tips losing the polishes? Not sure if I gave it enough time to dry up. I'm usually impatient with letting my nails dry. Either that or its too hot itll take a longer time for polishes to try. We're currently experiencing El Nino here in the Philippines and its so darnnn HOT.

Back to my nails,at first I thought it doesnt look good but when I was done with all fingers, it all looked pretty to me even with the blue and green combination *___*

will be rockin this nails for the next few days!






4 comments:

  1. I'm loving that green. I've never heard of those two brands.
    I'm following you,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the blue polish~
    I love anything with glitter in it! XD haha

    <3,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  3. @susie, according to the sales assistant they're all Korean brands. they all look lovely on thr shelves :) thank you for following ^___^

    @Dana, arent glitters lovely? :D

    @Lily Nail, they're all so pretty.

    ReplyDelete