Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Strawberry Pink Nails




This really wasn't inspired by a strawberry but it when I look at it, i think of strawberries. ^_^


Used:
LA Colors Color Craze in Electric Charge (pink base)
LA Colors Art Deco in Mint Green (for the leafy stems)
Pretty Nails Nail Art Pen (yellowgold dots)
TFS Top Coat

with direct sunlight

It's crazy that I dont know how to properly work with lighting for when taking pictures of my nails. I get so impatient since it's pretty hard taking pictures of your own hands. I dont know how others are doing it. 0_0


with my strawberry phone charm ^_^


*sidenote: I have been trying to upload this since Tuesday but was having error uploading the pictures. I tried uploading all pictures at the same time, one at a time, but wont go through. You know what worked?? I uploaded the last picture I have on the list, and it went through! Went for the 4th pic..3rd..2nd..1st.. blah..all went through. dont know what the problem is and why it worked by doing that. Couldve saved me loootssa time and frustration ('-_-)

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. :)
    Glad you persisted in getting the photos up.
    I haven't had any problems with photos on my blogspot blog.
    Hope whatever was causing the problem is fixed.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susie, good to hear you're not having problems. im always having a hard time with it. not sure if its the connection/laptop/or just me with my badluck. lol.
    Thanks for visiting ^__^

    ReplyDelete