Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Graylicious!



I am recently too stressed and busy with work that I dont have much time for my nails. My nails were bare for a few days until yesterday I decided to put on some color.
I dropped by the department store to buy toiletries and when I passed by the nail colors section, I cant help but look at them :) I didnt plan on buying any polish because I have a lot which I barely use. But..feeling all stressed out..I wanted to buy something just for the heck of buying something! Talk about needing some serious retail therapy. Luckily, I got a good grip on controlling myself so I only bought this one! (But I'm already planning on getting some more from this brand since they're cheap and is of good quality!)




This is 3coats. Formulation is not sticky. A bit watery if I may say. 1st coat comes out really light, 2nd is okay but I wanted it really gray hence the 3rd coat. Topped with The Face Shop TopCoat.

Came out really pretty. I like this brand it's cheap, got a wide variety of colors and easy to apply!


Caress Nail Polish in Diamond Gay
P 22.75 (approx $0.50) yay for the cheap price!


*not sure if this is supposed to be Gray instead of Gay! I'll check it out next time on the other bottles. If it is then this must be one happy diamond!



1 comment: