Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Silvery Pink Nails :)






The other day I was supposed to go buy more of the Caress nail polish I used on my previous gray nail post. Unfortunately, I passed by The Face Shop first and saw these so I got them instead.

I think this is a new line of their polishes. Different bottle.
Closer look at the color. yum purple! No swatch for this one yet.

Used: The Face Shop Nail Color in PP407
Pretty Nails Nail Art Pen for the white dots (flower petals)
Dashing Diva Nail Art Polish for the red dots (flower center)


The Dashing Diva in red I have is a striper, I just used a dotting tool to make the center of the flower. (I left the red Pretty Nails Nail Art Pen at my other house). Anyway, these are my nails for the past days. It's the 3rd day on this picture.



^__^



3 comments:

  1. So very pretty. Nice.
    I'm not sure who has or hasn't entered BUT I'm having a brand new giveaway on my blog.
    http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks susie. yep. i already entered. i post about it too! :) hope your son's band gets it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this is cute!.. i want to try this!

    ReplyDelete