Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Lush: Lemony Flutter. Soooo Lemony!


Lemony Flutter by LUSH
50g for P475
Cuticle Butter. Repairs your dry cuticles - but don't stop there! Flutter some butter over your heels, elbows and toes too!


+
This is a yellowish cream.
Very butter like (creamy).
Definitely smells like lemons (I got addicted to the smell the 1st week of usage. I was smelling my cuticles like crazy @_@)


-
A bit oily.
50g tub is too big. I dont think you'll use that much on your cuticles until the best before end date, usually just over by a year.. unless you religiously apply it. which is probably why they encourage its use on other parts of the body :)

I apply this on to my cuticles on both hands and feet before I go to sleep (just when i remember to do so..I have a hate and love relationship with "maintenance" and consistency) and everytime it gives me soft cuticles by the time i wake up. It does soften the cuticles and makes your nails looks like its been cleaned by nail technicians (manikutistas ^_^). For someone like me who prefers cleaning my own nails but is not that good YET in doing it, this is a very good alternative. No need to cut those nasty cuticles since I can just make them soft and make them look like they're gone. Hehe.


I put some of the butter on this smaller container which I bring to the office. I sometimes apply it while at the office. Just make sure to wipe your hands off the extra product else your keyboard will be shiny!


I've had this for a few months now...got stocked in the drawers, but only because its been soooo hot during the summer and I didnt want to put anything on my skin! (yes, even lotion..which is sad..i hate dry skin)
Since the weather has been better for the past weeks, I am now back to using my ignored stash and this tub is on the top of the list.

I've been using it on my knees and elbows too! A bit oily but tolerable.
I am thinking this is the "sosyal" and packaged version of the scrubbing of calamansi on those dark areas we want to lighten.


TIP: Make sure to check the BEST BEFORE date before buying. Choose the one which has the farthest best before date just like when buying food. Mine was the last in stock and I didn't want to leave the store without this in my hands. If I wasnt so "atat" I couldve gotten the freshly delivered products, I'd just have to wait for the store to send me a text message once its available.
Currently, I still have a lot of product left and it's best before September only so I am GENEROUSLY applying it everytime I get the chance ;p

I learned my lesson. The next purchase I did at Lush, I made sure I checked the date ^_^

3 comments:

  1. I've heard so much about this but never tried it; might have to change that soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Its because of other bloggers that I knew about this and got curious :) it smells divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard a lot about this product too but never tried it. Will have to one day.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete