Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Nail Art: Flowersticks

Did my nails in the office while waiting for some reports to load. Lol.
I used local polishes Bobbie (Premium line in Margarita) and Sassy Colors (dont know the color.lol. its reddish with sparkles)

I wanted to do gradient but I have nothing to use to do that effect so I did a sort of two-toned polish.


1. Apply 2-3 coats of the pink polish
2. Apply the red polish on 1/3 of each nails
3. Top with another coat of the pink polish to make it look a bit gradient-ish
4. Design the flowers. (I used Dashing Diva Nail Art polish in white)
5. Used the red polish for the center of the flowers.
6. Apply top coat. (I used Cutex top coat )


Excuse the stubby fingers. Yes. Those are my hands.Lol.

These are my flirty nails of the week that matches with my flirty curls! Haha.



Oh. This was last weeks nails.
It's 5day old. Dont know why I bothered posting it. Hihi.

3 comments:

  1. I love your nail art. ;) you saw us pala in greenbelt, sana lumapit ka para nagkakilala tayo in person. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks charry! i rarely update this blog. but i always read from blogs i follow thats why i keep the account :)
    i was with my bf who recognized your hubby, nakalampas na kayo when i realized kaya hindi na ako nakareact. hehe. i told my bf, fnfollow ko blog nung wife nya :) next time ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to bump in to you again. ;) Have a great day! ;)

    ReplyDelete