Friday, January 7, 2011

CURLED!


Finally.
After years of deliberating with my own judgement whether to perm or not to perm, i jumped in the wagon! I decided it's time to be a bit risky (i have always been on the safe side) and what better way to start the year than with a new hair! big smiles ^_____^


This is my straight from shower, jeepney-ride-dry hair. haha. my friend took this picture before the treatment and this made me think of not going through the perm anymore. lol.


I just had to take a photo while in this. haha.
Bang's Tony and Jackey
West of Ayala Makati Branch
I had my rebond done at the same salon 2 years back and a haircut probably a year ago. (Yes, I dont do haircuts regularly. Hihi. ) I trust the stylists since based on experience, they know what they're doing and I got good outcome. No other place to have my first perm but here :)


RESULTS.
Loooovvee it!
Loreal Extenso Digital Perming Packag
Arte Herba Manicure
Keratin Treatment
Haircut
Original Price is 9700
Promo Price is 5000

You can opt for the Korean treatment instead of Loreal for P3000 only.
Check out http://www.tonyandjackey.net/ to see other promos available.

Thanks to Senior Stylist Ria and the rest of the staff :)


Now, I just need me a shampoo for curled hair and serum and all those stuff :)
Sigh, the spending never ends, my pockets are drained. Lol.

2 comments:

  1. The curls looks so nice on you. Super bagay sis! I've been wanting to have mine done too but I'm too lazy to think of the maintenance. Hehe:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks sis :) im praying to heavens na the curls will hold. ultimate test is after the first wash which doesnt happen until after 2 days.

    you can do heating irons/curlers na lang pra no maintenance needed compared sa perm. thanks for viewing :)

    ReplyDelete