Sunday, July 11, 2010

Weekend Haul; F21,Mango,ZARA


Ive been super stressed because of work lately. The last week that passed was the most stressful of all so over the weekend I decided to treat myself to shopping. If my credit card can talk I bet it wouldnt want me to be that stressed again! Lol. Here's what I got...

Saturday loot... Forever 21.
gray casual dress from I love H81
teal leggings, gray leggings (not in the pic)
moss green and light purple Tshirt
(all for P 1,7xx )

I love tshirts. During lazy days (which is almost everyday), i resort to just wearing Tshirts and jeans/leggings. I go for comfort most times. Luckily, our office allows casual wear, all day everyday! As for the leggings, i adore them. Leggings are one of my faves because they're super duper easy to wear. Unlike my struggle when wearing jeans. *_*

SSSSAAAAAALLLLLEEEE!!!

Mango fever!
red mango blouse (P890 from P1850)
purplish blue cardigan (P590 from P1250)
mango jeans Miriam ( P1290 from P2750) Lizzy (P1290 from P2250)

I'm "lamigin" (gets cold easily), that's why cardigans are a must to protect me from chilly ACs.
these are my first mango jeans, i love them! i better scout for future sales to get more of their jeans.


i love ZARA!
gray embroidered blouse from the TRF collection (P995 from P1690)
beige long sleeved knitwear (P495 from P895)
brown cardigan (P495 from i dont know how much)
black basic slacks (pants) ( P995 from P1990)


ZARA is still on sale until end of month. Not sure about Mango.


5 comments:

  1. Wow you really did some splurging! Good thing you got big discounts, makes me remember my shopaholic days hehe:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! Was really happy lugging all those bags. The mango and Zara stuff where purchased Sunday. F21 was Saturday. Im happy with all of them..until i get my bill. hahaha.

    I dont usually shop, but when I do, this happens!

    though, this is still nothing compared how much you spend for your bags! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some lovely things! I love Zara, they always have some really simple nice clothes to buy :)
    I wish we had Forever 21 in the UK!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such huge fashion haul! What a great sale!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks caz! its my first time to shop in zara and i know now what i have been missing out on.
    the forever21 here just opened recently. everyone's so excited about it. including me! ^_^

    hi anastacia. dont we just love sales?!

    thanks for visiting girls!

    ReplyDelete